Cape Town Marathon 15 & 16 October 2022
Your fundraiser will contribute to our Cancer Smart Gaming App. Thank you!
42 km Marathon or 10 km Peace Run
Are you interested in our fantesticle running vest and/or are you one of the ballsy guys there is swimwear too? Raise more than R 1500 (for international courier service add R 500) and we will courier your Love Your Nuts running vest and swimwear. (We know not everyone like to run in a speedo. You are welcome to raise awareness in your running shorts too.)
If you have a Cape Town Marathon entry already and like to buy the merchandise you will find it in our online shop.
How to start your fundraiser page
How to pay:
You pay via your Givengain project that you create. The steps to create your project are explained in the next paragraph “How to enter”. No banking details needed. No EFTs. To register with GivenGain is for free.
There are two option to pay for your merchandise. Either you “fund yourself” and buy the merchandise or you share your project link with friends, family and colleagues via e-mail and social media, asking them for donations. So with a little bit of effort the merchandise can be for free. And you are supporting a fantesticle cause!
How to enter:
- Open the running campaign page to start your project.
On the cause page, click on “Start fundraising” to register a fundraising project with your Facebook login details or an e-mail address. (if you don’t have a GivenGain profile it will take you to a page to create one first)
- Complete the project steps, adding a video, photo or both and providing information about your project eg. why are you running for this cause? (Check out the other project to get ideas)
- Set a realistic fundraising goal – you can always change it later.
- Set the date when your project ends. Set it for e.g. a year ahead if you plan to enter different events.
- Share your fundraising project link with friends, family and colleagues via e-mail and social media, asking them for donations.
- Download our guideline on how to start your fundraiser here. It includes tips on how to get people to donate for your project.
If you need help or have questions please contact Torsten at firstname.lastname@example.org